NOTE: Going forward, we do not recommend using this and related tutorials (CoreVR asset pack) for VR functionality. Please see use the new VR Asset Pack for adding VR to your scene.
In this tutorial, we look at the basics of adding virtual reality (VR) capabilities to your scene.
Before you begin, you should have completed the following tasks and tutorials:
- Sign in to Amazon Sumerian with your AWS account
- All Amazon Sumerian Getting Started tutorials
- Scripting Basics tutorial
- Set up Oculus Rift, Oculus Go, HTC Vive, Lenovo Mirage, or Google Daydream on your computer.
Step 1: Create a New Scene
From the Dashboard, create a scene from the Default Lighting template.
Step 2: Import the CoreVR AssetPack
- In your new scene, choose Import Assets.
- In the Asset Library, search for and then select CoreVR.